New Year 2015 Romantic Quotes

From the moment I saw you, when you entered my heart
You weren't the one
You’re different, don’t look into my eyes
My feelings are confused, they cannot grow
Oh oh you were deeply raised from hate
You laid your roots in the hole you made in my heart
I love you, please love me.
Happy New Year Romantic Quotes

Your girlfriend told me about you,
But she didn't prepare me for how wonderful you are.
Now here we are,
Celebrating the New Year together.
Happy New Year Romantic Quotes

Since the day we became husband and wife,
I've greeted each New Year with overflowing
Happiness and thanksgiving.
Here's to another year for love.
Happy New Year Quotes For Romance

You have made me so happy.
You did that when you promised
To spend the rest of your life with me.
Happy New Year Romantic Quotes