Happy New Year Greeting Quotes



Happy New Year – It has been the greatest events from decades. Each year we say a happy good bye to the previous year and welcome a new year with a smile. New Year event is all about having a faith in New upcoming year to have a great life ahead that is why each year with lots of celebrations this events gets celebrated in most of the countries. People share love, sweets, gifts, greetings and happiness. If you will also buy New Year greeting for your loved ones then with no doubt you would feel the necessity of New year Greeting Quotes which you can write on the cards and describe your friends, family, relatives and loved ones that they mean a lot to you. Share your love with them by sharing such beautiful quotes by writing these on your greeting cards. We have provided some beautiful and cute Happy New Year Greeting Quotes for you all. Choose the best one out of all and Have fun. 


New Year 2015 Greeting Quotes




Wish you a very happy New year ahead, full of happiness and let the journey of life be full of successful milestones. Happy New Year.



I would like to greet you a Happy New Year, boss!
I hope to see you smile this special time of the year.




Thank you for pushing me to do great things which I thought I cannot do.
I hope to follow your path so that I can also be called a “boss” someday.
Happy New Year!




I look forward to another productive year with you.
You have provided a good example of how a person
should work and be a blessing to his family.
Happy New Year




As you step into another year, here’s wishing that God fills it up with the right ingredients that could be used to cook up a success story.






You are the best asset that this company has.
You are the driving force that keeps us working to reach our goal.
Continue to be our model.
Happy New Year!




Among the bosses that I worked with before,
I should say that you are the best.
You treated me not just a plain employee, but a friend as well.
May we work harder this year to be the best team of this company.




We wish a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
All your employees are proud of your company!



Hope you unfold new horizons, fulfill new wishes, harbor new hopes and rediscover the strength within you to bring in positive changes at work with the unfolding of the New Year.



New Year out forth new roads to success and provide you with opportunities to give wings to your unfulfilled desires. Make your dreams come true with the rise of another beautiful year.









Wishing you a very happy New Year. I wish you luck
courage and strength to continue your successful journey of life for
many more years. Happy New Year My Dear Boss.



It’s nice to work for someone who knows
the secret to being a good manager… being a good person.
You Are My Great Boss. Happy New Year Sir.



Your dedication to your work, is inspirational for all your employees. May this new year, you get to inspire us even more.



Work with the best of your abilities in 2014 and show to the world you power to create wonderful and superior things.



I Miss You When Something Really
Good Happens Because You’re The One
I Want To Share It With.. I Miss U
When Something Is Troubling Me..
Because You’re The Only One Who
Understands Me..
I Miss You When I
Laugh And Cry Because I Know That You’re
The One Who Makes My Laughter Grow
& My Tears Disappear.
Happy New Year 2015.





Wish You New Year 2015
On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises,
the world would wake up to a new dawn,
i wish all my friends and family live long and to
witness 100 such dawns. Happy new Year.




Remember the laughter,
the joy,
the hard work,
and the tears.
And as you reflect on the past year,
also think of the new one to come.
Because most importantly,
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.”
Happy New Year 2015.



You are a dreamer,
and you are an achiever.
May you dream and achieve bigger feats,
with every passing year.
All the best for the new year.